воскресенье, 26 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD ALBERT POSIS ITS YOU

Albert Posis David Choi boredom either jason chen need something new in life send should someone video xD post. You were my everything, we were so in love. Albert Posis Serendipity Higher cutesies love cute shit the feels musickkk. This will be your default for searching and browsing, but we'll still show you results for other languages. I want you to be mine, oh mine for all time. Can't help myself but think about you Cus everything you do makes me feel brand new When you look at me, I can finally breathe It feels like nothin can go wrong Put my past on a shelf, I want you to myself I'm so happy that you came along Girl it's you You're my everything It was you That has helped me see The truth Yeah it's love I'm feelin With you tonight Cus baby it's you I've always been the type of guy that's afraid to love Always ended up heartbroken, think y'know where I'm comin from. Listen I Will Be Here. albert posis its you

Uploader: Arashigul
Date Added: 27 January 2004
File Size: 45.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 52104
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





More from this album Because his parents said you're "washing away the nutrients. Home It's You Lyrics. But here I am, just take my hand. So beautiful are those sparkling eyes. Albert Posis For All Time Music MP3 audio song be mine love right feelings cute pksis wonderful the one share special hhard be your man falling for you.

It's You by Albert Posis | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Baby, there's something about you don't understand how you, go posiz and drive me so Crazy, cus all that I really do find myself thinkin bout you, maybe it's the smile on your face Seems like yesterday, would talk pois hours each night felt like lts were by my side Why did things have to change you started avoiding me continued ignoring me and I don't know why Don't know what happened, thought things were goin well, got me sayin what the hell Don't gotta hold back just be true to your heart, lemme give you my all Chorus 1: You ablert you were my worldmy one and only girl; cherished every moment we shared when I was yours.

It's You Song Lyrics Can't help myself but think about you Cus everything you do makes me feel brand new When you look at me, I can finally breathe It yo like nothin can go wrong Put my past on a shelf, I want you to myself I'm so happy that you came along Girl it's you You're my everything It was you That has helped me see The truth Yeah it's love I'm feelin With you tonight Cus baby it's you I've always been the type of guy that's afraid to love Always ended up heartbroken, think y'know where I'm comin from.

Feelings of getting played hard ; X-Box.

But since you've entered my life, I've never felt so alive No longer anything to fear Yeah you're different, in my eyes, perfect You make everything crystal clear Lyrics powered by www. Of course I wash my rice, do YOU!? The fact I was missing you too much throughout the week?

ALBERT POSIS : It's You lyrics

Albert Albegt One Chance Higher. And when the time passed, I wonder when it changed you. I need you to be by my side. All I wanna do, is turn your world around show you what I'm about Girl we'll make it through, turn your dreams into reality, last an eternity Move on and forget your past, cus it's us that'll last, I promise you that Let me be one you'll run to, never gonna hurt you, Give me one chance to be with you Verse 2: Ex man, I guess I was less than what I thought of me from allbert perception.

Albert Posis all we gotta do is love.

It's You lyrics

I never wanted us to end this way ; you shoulda stayed with me. It makes the mornings so long, it makes it hard to get up.

I think I like it as much as the original. Albert Posis Serendipity Higher cutesies love cute shit the feels musickkk.

You are albert posis

Albert Posis - For All Time. Baby just stay with me forever. You were my everything, we were so in love. You were my everythingwe were so in love. Log in Sign up.

albert posis its you

Can't help myself but think about you Cus everything you do makes me feel brand new When you look at me, I can finally breathe It feels like nothin can go wrong Put my past on a shelf, I want you to myself I'm so happy that you came along Girl it's you You're my everything It was you That has helped me see The truth Yeah it's love Losis feelin With you tonight Yoou baby it's you I've always been the type of guy that's afraid to love Always ended up heartbroken, think y'know where I'm comin from.

Damn, what a quick switch-up. Want to see more posts tagged albert posis?

albert posis its you

Memories of you stuck in my system …. Cause I care so much about you. Albert Posis Serendipity Higher. Higher Albert Posis New Album. All I wanna do, is give you happiness cus you deserve the best Said we'll poss it through take you anywhere you wanna be as long it's you and me I see forever right in your eyes a,bert my once in a lifetime I want you to be mine Let me show you that my love's true cus I'm so into you Give me one chance to be with you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий